Saturday, January 8, 2011

what Ive learned thus far

Wow, it's been almost four months (or longer) since I last blogged. Last night I went out for drinks with my best friend Leeza. We had been discussing what to do for spring break this year. Spring break is always a big ordeal and can often be super frustrating trying to organize/plan while staying on a budget. We decided this year we wanted to go on a cruise with our two other best friends for our last 'shabang'. Long story short, neither one of us want to spend a lot of money because we are literaly pinching pennies for our future move to Spain in September. So, as were sipping wine Leeza said, 'Angel, why do we have to go on a cruise when we could go somewhere super simple.. because doesn't it make sense that it shouldn't matter where you go but more importantly WHO YOUR WITH.' I kinda had a cometojesus moment. DUH, she was so right..although don't get me wrong it is always nice going on big, fancy carribean trips that force you to face reality whenever it's over but in the end it's all about who your with not necesarilly where you go. One day when I'm not a struggling college student it will be different but for now I could be in a big brown box with these three for all I care. But, if I have Kenzie to pour the wine, Kasey to tell us the latest gossip and Leeza to be the realist then life is good. P.S and if I get lucky and Leeza lets me brush out her super curly hair then life gets 10 times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment